- Within a course (or other context, as appropriate), choose Add an Activity or Resource.
- Select “External Tool,” then click “Add.”
- Enter the following information:
- Activity Name: “Smarthinking Online Tutoring” or something else descriptive
- Preconfigured tool: Use the drop-down menu to select “Smarthinking online tutoring”
- Tool URL: this is grayed out, no need to edit this
- Shared secret: leave as-is, no need to edit this
Create Smarthinking as an Activity Print
Modified on: Thu, 26 Sep, 2019 at 3:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.