- Open a browser and go to - http://papercut.blueridge.edu
- Login using your Papercut account username and password
- Click "Web Print" from the menu, then click the "Submit a Job" button.
- Select the printer where you want to pick up your print. Click the "Print Options and Account Selections" button.
- Type the number of copies you want to print, then click the "Upload Documents" button.
- You can either drag & drop the file(s) you want to print or click "Upload from computer" button to browse and select the file(s) you want to print. When upload is complete, click the "Upload and Complete" button.
- Go to the printer you selected in step #4 and collect your print
- If you selected hcc-print\global-print_release_bw OR hcc-print\global-print_release_color in step #4
- Go to the printer and login. Press the blue "Menu" button and select your document(s) to print, then collect your document.
How to Use Web Print Print
Modified on: Mon, 30 Sep, 2019 at 12:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.