At the end of each class
- Return the laptops to the cart and press the One Touch Charge yellow button on the right inside the cart to begin charging.
- Lock the laptop cart.
- Count the headsets and return them with the keys to the black file cabinet in the office.
If the cart is not charging, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug the cart from the external power source.
- Plug the power cord back into the external power source.
- Check to be sure the connector is firmly connected to the socket.
- Turn the power switch to ON
- Check the Charging Power Indicator. A green LED will illuminate when the power is on and functioning properly.
(The charging power indicator tells you which shelf is being charged at any given time.)
- Open the front door and push the "one-touch charge" (above) button located at the top right. It should start charging.
- If individual laptops are not charging, double-check all the data cable connectors (from the part to each connector, and from each connector to each laptop).
mobiLAB SmartCharge Cart SC33 Specifications (PDF): https://www.edugear.com/pdf/mobiLAB_SmartCharge_Cart_SC33.pdf