- Turn Projector on
- Make sure 'Input A' is selected
- Extend arm of Elmo
- Press the power button to turn on the Elmo
- Press the selector button to select which mode
- RGB: Will show only Elmo on screen
- USB/Computer: Use ImageMate software (icon on the desktop) to use Elmo and the Computer
- When finished, press the power button again to power off. The red ring around the power button indicates that the Elmo is turned off.
- Be sure to close the arm of the Elmo when finished.
Elmo Document Camera - How to Use Print
Modified on: Tue, 1 Oct, 2019 at 12:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.