- Login to WebAdvisor (https://online.blueridge.edu)
- Starting from the Faculty Menu in WebAdvisor, Click on “Web Attendance Tracking”
- Click on “Attendance Tracking”
- Enter the date you wish to begin attendance tracking. You cannot enter a date before the beginning of the semester.
- Choose the class on your list by clicking the dot beside the class. If you have a class that has a lab component to it, there will be a course listed for each delivery method.
- Click “Submit”
- For census reporting, enter an E in the date that the student performed their first ACTIVITY in the class. For online classes, this is a submitted activity, assignment, quiz, etc. For seated classes, this is the first day the student attends class. For hybrid courses, this is either the first online activity or the first day of seated attendance.
Code Definition Code Definition A Absent ET Student entered first day tardy E Student's first day L Last day student attended EL Student's first and last day T Tardy TL Tardy last day
- After the census date, check the “no show” box beside each student who has not performed ANY ACTIVITY or attendance whatsoever in the class.
- Check the box that indicates “I hereby certify that I am submitting this attendance information via electronic transmission in lieu of a signature.”
ONLY At the end of the semester, check the box that indicates “This is my final submission. All attendance has been entered for this section”
- Hit Submit and it will take you back to the screen where you can choose “Attendance Tracking” again- repeat these steps for all of your courses. If the lab and lecture are combined such that they meet on the same day, only one attendance sheet is necessary. If the lab and lecture meet on different days, then both attendance sheets could be maintained.
- Continue this process throughout the semester. Web Attendance should be updated at least once per week.
- IMPORTANT: If a student stops attending your course, the last day attended “L” must be reported within 30 day, for Financial Aid purposes.
- At the end of the semester, check the box that indicates “This is my final submission. All attendance has been entered for this section”
WebAdvisor - Web Attendance Tracking Print
Modified on: Tue, 1 Oct, 2019 at 3:40 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.